Everyone,

MoMS has been granted the honor this week of "taking over" the Smithsonian's main Instagram (@smithsonian) account to talk about all of the great work that happens in our host states. We started Monday afternoon and will have posts each day this week, generally in late afternoon, except for Friday, when the post will be in the morning. If your council has an Instagram presence, it is a great time to join in the conversation to add awareness of what your state is doing with the project. SI's Instagram account has about 850,000 followers, so it's a sizable audience. So far, we've been hearing from many that they weren't aware of MoMS, so we encourage you to add your voices to the mix.

Many thanks,
Robbie