The TMS servers at the Yale Center for British Art are running on Windows Server 2016.

Last week our Registrars experienced the same TMS crash problem when linking a file to media in the loans module (drag/drop). Also, the new file was linked after restart TMS.

First we rolled back the bad service pack that caused the TMS problems and tested. Drag/drop in the Loans module worked again without crashing TMS.

Second we installed the latest service pack that is supposed to fix the TMS crash problem and tested.

Again, we are able to link files in the Loans module without crashing TMS.

I would check with Gallery Systems to make sure the correct service pack is being applied to your server.

Good luck.

David Parsell

Systems Manager Information Technology

Yale Center for British Art

1080 Chapel Street

PO Box 208280

New Haven, CT  06520-8280

2032140986

britishart.yale.edu

Connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat @yalebritishart #YCBA

ON VIEW

Eileen Hogan: Personal Geographies
May 9–August 11, 2019

Art in Focus: Blue
April 5–August 11, 2019

Tony Foster: Watercolor Diaries, Cornwall to Colorado
May 30–August 25, 2019

UP NEXT

Photographs | Contemporary Art: Recent Gifts and Acquisitions
June 20–September 8, 2019