3. Number of TMS users - 430
4. Number of TMS licenses -  Enterprise (unlimited)
5. Deployment solution - Local Desktop Installation for PC, RDC for Mac

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 6:14 AM Shepherd, Rupert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
1. Name of Institution - The National Gallery
2. Version of TMS you are using - 2016 R2
3. Number of TMS users - probably 50-60, though very few are heavy users (say 15) - we max out our licence only once or twice year
4. Number of TMS licences - 19
5. Deployment solution - local desktop installation

Best wishes

Rupert

Rupert Shepherd, PhD FSA
Collection Information Manager
Tel: +44 (0)20 7747 5921
________________________________
From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Jacob Weber [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 September 2019 12:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Deploying TMS is your Museum/Gallery?

Hi Everyone,

Tate are looking at new ways to deploy TMS to user’s PCs as our current solution is out of date and will not be compatible with TMS2018 which we are looking to upgrade to soon.

Our IT department is currently exploring a variety of options to give users access to TMS. The options in front of us now are; Citrix which comes with added expenses due to changes in how they charge for licences, App-V which is being touted as the flash new way of delivering applications to users, and a type of thick client installation which will mean TMS will be installed on individual PCs.

So that I can give my colleagues in IT some context to how other clients deploy TMS to their users I thought I would ask here what everyone is using. If you know the details please could you send me your current situation and some background information? If you would like to send the details to me directly then please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

The information I need is:

1. Name of Institution
2. Version of TMS you are using
3. Number of TMS users
4. Number of TMS licences
5. Deployment solution

Many thanks and I look forward to your responses,

Jacob

Jacob Weber
Collections Database Manager
Tate
+44(0) 20 7887 8717
For TMS-related queries please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Can you spot when you're being phished? Take the quiz<https://phishingquiz.withgoogle.com/;
[cid:image001.jpg@01D222ED.817EF3A0]<http://www.tate.org.uk/;

Please note that any information sent, received or held by Tate may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email:

Ian Eckert
Associate Director, Collection & Exhibition Information (CEI)
The Museum of Modern Art

11 West 53rd Street  New York, NY 10019