External Email - Exercise Caution

Dear colleagues,

Sharing the job posting below on behalf of our Rights & Repro registrars. We track our rights data in TMS, so experience with the application is a definite plus (we're currently on TMS 2018).

Best,

Brenda

____________________________

Brenda Podemski

Head of Collection Information & Access

The J. Paul Getty Museum

Pronouns: she/her or they/them

+1 310-440-7087

The J. Paul Getty Museum is seeking an Associate Registrar for Rights & Reproductions. This is an exempt position with full benefits.

Job summary:

The J. Paul Getty Museum seeks an experienced individual for a full-time position of Associate Registrar to secure images and reproduction rights for exhibition-related publications and promotional materials. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years publications or registration experience; experience in negotiating rights for image reproduction; knowledge of different types of digital and photographic materials and imaging software; experience with an automated collections management system and/or digital asset management systems; a solid understanding of license agreements and copyright law; and strong administrative skills to handle paperwork and meet deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with editorial and proofing experience required. Must be detailed-oriented, flexible, and able to work on several complex projects at once.

Please visit our website for more information about the position and to apply:

https://jobs-getty.icims.com/jobs/3503/associate-registrar/job