External Email - Exercise Caution

We just finished our upgrade to TMS 2018-SP1 and found some issues with text displaying in reports. Some of our longer multi-line fields break randomly mid-word to a new line. We’ve combed over this data to be sure there aren’t any extra spaces causing this. Have any of you encountered this, or have figured out a solution?

I’ve attached an example page from the GS canned OB.Exhibition History.rpt, but here is screenshot too.

Many thanks,

Cornelius Marr

JWSC LLC - Art Catalogues, Technology, and Research

212 South Marion Street, Suite 10  Oak Park, IL 60302

(708) 445-9101