External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi all,

I am in search of a report that will display thumbnails of all images attached to an object record. Basically, I’d like to create a contact sheet of sorts when an object has more than one media asset. Does anyone have something similar they’d be willing to share? I’d be eternally grateful!

Best,

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Gardy Weathers

Associate Registrar for Loans and Exhibition

Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

Mailing:

PO Box 1776

Williamsburg, VA 23187

Shipping:
309 First Street

Williamsburg, VA 23185

Phone: 757.220.7548

Fax: 757.565.8752

[log in to unmask] | www.colonialwilliamsburg.org

https://colonialwilliamsburg.com/give?Code=BGNB19

Help support our mission to tell America’s enduring story by donating to the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.