External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Lori,

The choice of equipment mainly depends on what use you have for the display. I had to recently source equipment for our purposes and I found out this small handheld companion 2D barcode scanner that has a small OLED display: MS926 from Unitech. This was the only option I found that had the desired timestamp feature for the Barcode Manager plugin in TMS and a display, which allows quick assessing of the scans and verifying errors. It is wireless, has Bluetooth and is compatible with Windows notepad.

Hope this helps!

Ana

ANA SOFIA SILVA

Associate Curator