External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi all,

For those institutions that use Conservation Studio, does anyone have examples of how they have used the system for analytical work, especially if you have a scientist or science department? If you would be willing to share, please feel free to contact me off list.

I’m also looking for some basic report examples for Conservation Studio – I’m trying to avoid having to start from scratch. Any help in this area would be very appreciated.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all!

-W

Will Hays

Associate Registrar