Hi all,

Looking for some help.

As you know the MoMS exhibition contract that we send to our state partners includes language about the responsibilities of the "Borrower" (state partners) and "Exhibitors" (local organizations that host the exhibition).

Through the years I've heard some of you talk about ways that you pass along the responsibility of the care of the exhibition (security, environmental controls, storage of crates, outgoing shipping) to host venues through a contract between the council and the venues. Does anyone have a sample of such an "exhibitor contract" that you would be willing to share with me?

Thanks so much,

Carol

Carol G. Harsh
Associate Director
Museum on Main Street and Community Engagement
Smithsonian Institution, SITES
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries