External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello,

I would love to hear tips from those of you who have found good management tools/solutions for tracking your reports. Description, use, issues, activity, permissions, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Stephanie

Stephanie Hansen
Associate Registrar/Database Administrator
P: 414-224-3273

MILWAUKEE ART MUSEUM
700 N. Art Museum Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53202
mam.org

Now on view:

Portrait of Milwaukee Closes March 1

James Benning and Sharon Lockhart: Over Time (Chapter I) Closes March 1

A Modern Vision: European Masterworks from The Phillips Collection Through March 22

Coming soon:

The Quilts of Pauline Parker Opens March 20

Susan Meiselas: Through a Woman’s Lens Opens April 17

James Benning and Sharon Lockhart: Over Time (Chapter II) Opens April 17