From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> On Behalf Of Kimberly Koons
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 6:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Coordinating TMS with PM software

External Email - Exercise Caution
TMS users -

I think there may have been a conversation stream about this earlie on this listserv (or perhaps a presentation at CI?) and I am happy to look at archived material if someone can point me to it..

In any case, I am looking for ideas/examples as to how others are integrating exhibit development and management in TMS with use of external pm software.  At what level and for what tasks does use of TMS leave off and use of the PM software begin?  How do you share/link or otherwise make updates in one platform visible to users of the other?  etc.

Some general suggestions, and or someone willing to share aspects of a well-developed workflow would both be appreciated.

Kim Koons
--
Kimberly Koons, Presidential Libraries Museum Collections Officer
National Archives & Records Administration