External Email - Exercise Caution

For status flags, do you have one catch-all flag that covers all things that cannot be loaned or exhibited, or do you differentiate it at this level? We have been discussing this as well.

-Suzanne

Suzanne Voce Stephens

Senior Registrar

P: 205.254.2975   F: 205.323.6093

Birmingham Museum of Art

2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd., Birmingham Alabama 35203

artsbma.org