From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Peters, Danielle
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: research on objects

External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Caroline,

At the Harvard Peabody we use Events to track researcher visits, Image requests, Class Use events, and a few other “event type things”. We also use the Bibliography module if the researcher produces a manuscript,  paper, journal etc. and link that record to any related or cited objects. David has created a pretty in depth guide on Events for these purposes, I can ask him if we can share it with you, if you’re interested.

-Danni