External Email - Exercise Caution
Hello,

We are getting ready to do a complete inventory of our photography collection and we would like to have a report we can generate from TMS to use when working with the objects. Something that includes location, object number, dimensions, conservation needed, etc. (similar to a checklist). Does anyone have a report that you have created for a complete inventory that you  would be willing to share?

Thanks,
Erica
Erica Prater, Collections Manager
New Mexico Museum of Art | on the Plaza in Santa Fe
107 W. Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 USA
Office 505.476.5071 | Fax 505.476.5076

[cid:image001.jpg@01D4A2B1.57A047A0]