From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Caitlin Draayer
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Aspect Ratio as Dimension

External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi all,

Has anyone added Aspect Ratio as a Dimension Element? Would love to know how you formatted it, we are looking to add this measurement to our Duration one for TBM.

Thanks!

Caitlin

Caitlin Perry-Vogelhut
Associate Registrar, Database Administration and Exhibitions
Baltimore Museum of Art
10 Art Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218

(443)573-1737