From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Hoffman, Kellyn L.
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dec Arts Cataloguing Standards.

Hi folks,

I was wondering if you would be able to share your institution’s design/decorative arts specific cataloguing standards? Thanks!

I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy!

Best,

Kellyn

Kellyn Hoffman

Permanent Collection Database Administrator

Smithsonian American Art Museum

[log in to unmask] | 202-633-8338

[log in to unmask] | 202-633-8370

http://americanart.si.edu