External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello TMS Users,

I am looking to connect myself and my Registration team to other TMS Collections system users.

I am a new member of the staff at Perez Art Museum Miami and have not used TMS since 2015.

I am also new to TMS Collections, the new product, browser based version of TMS.

I’m looking forward to connecting with other users to learn more.

Am I in the right place? Have most museums switched to the new product?

Due to privacy issues Gallery Systems can’t tell me how many museums are using the new version or who they are.

Hoping to find other users here or be directed to where I can find them.

Thanks!

Heidi Quicksilver

Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)

Director of Digital Engagement

O: 786.345.5633

M: 612.414.2001

flagship-email-sig

PAMM has temporarily closed, but we invite you

to experience the museum online.