External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello all,

We have recently (within the past 5 years) converted our DAMS to Piction, and are now (currently) in the process of converting to TMS Collections and looking down the link at getting the two systems to speak to each other. To that end, we have some questions...

Does anyone have their TMS integrated (2-way) with a DAMS that is not Media Studio (so from a vendor that is not GS)?

If so, does the integration work smoothly for you? And how was the process of getting the integration set up--how long did it take, was it expensive, etc?

Thanks for insight anyone might have,
Adele

Adele Barbato
Collections Manager

de Young \ Legion of Honor
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Golden Gate Park \ 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive \ San Francisco, CA 94118

c\ 860 534 0419 (preferred during shelter-in-place mandate)
w\ 415 750 8938

Please consider making a donation to the Fine Arts Museums Recovery Fund today. Any gift will make an impact.
Calling all Bay Area artists! Submit your artwork for a chance to be featured in The de Young Open exhibit.