External Email - Exercise Caution

I just took that data scrubbing class (which was great) and one of the scripts Chad gave was this:

Select ObjectName, Count(*)

From Objects

Group by ObjectName

Having Count(*) = 1

It seems entirely possible to get this list of records into a Package in TMS but I don’t know how to do it.  I already created the package I wanted to add the records to in TMS because I thought it would be easier than creating it in SQL. I thought it might be an Insert Into statement but I have never used one of those before.

Thanks,

April Brown
Registrar
The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
Phone: (407) 645-5311  x. 105  |
Fax: (407) 647-1284

www.morsemuseum.org