External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Amanda,

We are also interested in this. Although we don't have eMuseum, so we’re looking to keep the info on the regular object record.

Our plan for our new audio tours is to upload the mp3 file to the object media, then add a text entry that holds a link to the audio tour URL/object record on our website and mention that the audio file was available in the media tab.

We are also looking for ways to archive our "Object of the Week" social media videos created by our Curators.

Looking forward to hearing what others are doing!

best,

Alessandra

Alessandra Cirelli

Administrative Coordinator, Collections and Public Programs

Aga Khan Museum

77 Wynford Drive

Toronto | ON Canada M3C 1K1

agakhanmuseum.org

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: +1 416.646.4677 x 7714

Don't Ask Me Where I'm From
On until October 11, 2020

Sanctuary
On until October 25, 2020

Please consider making a donation, or renewing your Friend/Patrons' Circle support so you can help the Museum develop and share content that inspiresexcites, and engages our global community.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete this. Thank you for your cooperation. This message has not been encrypted. Special arrangements can be made for encryption upon request. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail messages from the Aga Khan Museum, please contact the sender.