From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Shepherd, Rupert
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Publishing URLs via the Published References field

EXTERNAL: Do not click links or open attachments if you do not recognize the sender.
External Email - Exercise Caution
We use AltNums (where it exists) for external Linked Data identifiers, which take the form of URLs - e.g. to AAT and ULAN entries. Not used or objects yet, but we should be adding Wikidata IDs at some point.

But we're not eMuseum users.

Best wishes

Rupert

Rupert Shepherd, PhD FSA
Collection Information Manager
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
T +44 (0)20 7747 5921

Currently working remotely; calls to the number above should still reach me.