External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi all,

I have what may be a very silly question – but I’ve had no luck in trying to figure this out on my own.

We are working to create a virtual exhibition on eMusuem of an important collection of tools we were bequeathed a few years ago. The curator would like to include scans of the collector’s documentation with the records as it will be helpful to researchers. He would like the images to appear in a certain order on eMuseum (particularly in the thumbnail slider below the main image). I cannot for the life of me determine how the images are sorted when the TMS record gets transferred to eMuseum. I am assuming that media rank might play a role in this, which brings me to another question. How do you assign the rank? We have never used this field before, and I am unable to locate how to edit it!

Thank you all for your help!

Best regards,
Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Gardy Weathers

Associate Registrar for Loans and Exhibtions

Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

Mailing: PO Box 1776 | Shipping: 309 First Street
Williamsburg, VA 23185

Phone: 757.220.7548 | Fax: 757.565.8752

https://colonialwilliamsburg.org/give/other-ways-giving/donate/?Code=BGNB00

Help support our mission to tell America’s enduring story by donating to the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.