External Email - Exercise Caution

Good day!

I have been examining the Constituent data entry screen and have noticed a designation for “staff” on the tick bar (along with Active, Approved, Public Access).

The box is greyed out, which means that I cannot use it—much as I’d like to.

We’re running version 2016 R2.

Can anyone tell me how I can reactivate this so that I can use it? I cannot seem to find it in the dbconfig.

Thanks for any assistance in this matter.

Christine

Christine Droll

Registrar, Database & Collections

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art