External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi TMS Users,

Does anyone have an Objects list view they can share which includes Rights & Reproductions fields (such as Object Rights, Copyright, Agreement Signed, etc.)?

I am looking for a simple way to view/export this data into a spreadsheet to review for records where we need to update our copyright information. If anyone has anything they’d be willing to share I’d really appreciate it! Thanks!

Take care,

Jenna

—

Jenna Post