External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello Matt

From the top menu select view à list à Objects (concise)

You’ll see on the left a count of the Media for each object

Right-Click anywhere on the list and export to excel, all rows.

Column A will have the Media count. Filter to 0

Hope this helps

Let me know if you need further assistance!

Hamutal

Hamutal Gabayev | Registrar
Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem

[T] 972-2-5955329  [E] [log in to unmask]