External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share the posting information and link for a position in our small archive. We would love someone with TMS experience.

Harvard University Property Information Resource Center, Senior Reference Archivist

Requisition: 52823BR

Summary

The Senior Reference Archivist works as a crucial member of a small team of archivists to provide critical background material on Harvard University’s built environment and land assets for campus planning, new construction projects, maintenance, and renovation to Harvard buildings. The Property Information Resources Center (PIRC) is a fast-paced office with high demand collections. The PIRC provides approximately 30,000 documents to users annually. The Senior Reference Archivist must be able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a setting with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.

Link to the full posting: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25240&siteid=5341#jobDetails=1543762_5341

Sylvia Welsh, CA, LEED AP (she/her/hers)

Harvard Property Information Resource Center

1350 Massachusetts Avenue, 585

Cambridge, MA 02138

T 617-496-8275  F 617-495-0559