External Email - Exercise Caution

Dear Listserv,

The Yale Center of British Art recently upgraded to TMS2020r2 and has encountered a TMS problem without a solution.

We need feedback from other TMS2020 installs to help us resolve this problem.

We are using a Windows16 terminal server with TMS and office 2016 32bit installed on the server. All TMS users rdp to the server to use TMS.

Before TMS2020r2, our TMS users could always export data to Excel from the objects module view. Now the only option offered to them is csv (right click on data, select export, select Excel or csv).

I as sys.admin in TMS and on the terminal server can export data to Excel without a problem, just as I could do before the upgrade.

Nothing changed in our systems environment except that TMS was upgraded to 2020r2.

THE QUESTION;  Those of you that have upgraded to TMS2020 or TMS2020r2;

If you have Excel available to your TMS install, can your users export to Excel from the objects module view function or do they only see the csv option?

If you can provide feedback regarding your TMS2020 install, that will be a great help.

Thank you all very much,  David

David Parsell

Systems Manager Information Technology

Yale Center for British Art

1080 Chapel Street

PO Box 208280

New Haven, CT  06520-8280

2034329603

britishart.yale.edu

Connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat @yalebritishart #YCBA

ON VIEW

Eileen Hogan: Personal Geographies
May 9–August 11, 2019

Art in Focus: Blue
April 5–August 11, 2019

Tony Foster: Watercolor Diaries, Cornwall to Colorado
May 30–August 25, 2019

UP NEXT

Photographs | Contemporary Art: Recent Gifts and Acquisitions
June 20–September 8, 2019