External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi all,

I am curious about how others are organizing and naming documents added to the media module. We are adding documents for the first time (pdfs of condition reports). In the future, I imagine we will be adding a variety of different types of documents and I'm trying to think through file naming and rendition number. What kind of file naming convention do you use for documents? Do you typically keep the rendition number the same as the file name? Also, are you using media departments to categorize the different types of documents you are adding or to indicate what module they are related to?

Thanks!

Rosa

--
Rosa Corral