Thanks Dave! I appreciate the response!

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Thompson, Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 11:07 AM
To: ListServ tmsusers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Job Opportunity: TMS Admin position at the MFAH

External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Jeremy, Rob, Nina, Everyone,

I completely understand your point about salary transparency and I wish I could answer your question, but I’m unable to provide a salary range myself. However, my CTO and my manager have offered to answer questions about the position, so please feel free to reach out to them directly.

Zac Haines, Chief Technology Officer, [log in to unmask]

Ryan Hanna, IT Applications Manager, [log in to unmask]

Jeremy, thank you so much for your offer to share the posting on Twitter! Any and all help getting the word out is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

DAVE THOMPSON | MFAH