External Email - Exercise Caution

Angela, I don't think it is possible to query in TMS for which objects were in a given location during a given time period (or date). The queries in TMS could show you any object that were physically in a location at any point in time, or for any objects with location transactions in a given period. The problem with permanent installations is that some of the objects could have been moved their a decade ago, whereas others were reinstalled after conservation or loan.

It might be possible to write something in SQL to determine every object's physical location on a given day.