External Email - Exercise Caution
I am very interested in learning about how your institution may be using Events or Sites data and/or the eMuseum API tool to enhance how you are to pushing TMS data out to the web?.  For example, I have seen a few ways of integrating eMuseum data with floor plans and maps.  Interactive virtual exhibits or narrative schemes?   Ways to enhancing your physical exhibit experience for visitors accessing to eMuseum on their hand-held device?

Many thanks in advance
Kimberly Koons, Museum Collections Officer
Division of Museum Services
National Archives & Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, D.C.    20408
NARA mobile: 301-832-0321