Greetings All,

Museum on Main Street (MoMS) wants your stories of innovation and invention for a new exhibition called Spark! Places of Innovation.

Does your community have an interesting story to tell about environmental sustainability, economic revitalization, artistic energy, education, community transformation, historical preservation,

technological invention, entrepreneurship, or reinvention? Whether technical, social, cultural, artistic, or a combination of all of these– every innovation story is as unique as each community. We want to share your story!

Spark! Places of Innovation will rely on stories gathered from rural communities across the nation- perhaps including yours! This MoMS exhibition will explore the unique combinations of places, people, and circumstances that fosters innovation and invention. Through these stories that are featured in the traveling exhibition, we hope to inspire other people and communities to investigate the creative things happening all around them, to reveal what is innovative about themselves, and to spark the imagination of every visitor!

Find out more about this exciting opportunity and review the application document at www.museumonmainstreet.org/sparkstories. Story applications are due July 16th

On behalf of the entire MoMS team, thank you!

Tiffany Cheng
Project Director for Spark! Places of Innovation
#SmallTownSpark

Tiffany Cheng
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

202-705-4596
202-633-5339