From: Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Harsh, Carol
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Smithsonian's 175th Birthday

Good morning all,

Today is the Smithsonian's 175th birthday!

To celebrate this milestone the MoMS team put together the video at the end of this email from well wishes sent to us. Hope you enjoy it.

If you have a few minutes this afternoon, please join us for a special Birthday virtual event at 3:00 EDT with Secretary Bunch. The pre-show begins at 2:40.  Here's the link. https://www.si.edu/175.

Let me also take this opportunity to say thank you for 27 years of partnership through the Museum on Main Street Program. I believe your hard work, enthusiasm, and commitment to doing meaningful work in rural America has made a difference in the lives of countless people across the country. We are grateful to you and are happy to be on this journey with you.

With warm wishes,

Carol and the MoMS team

Image removed by sender.

2021 represents a significant chapter in the Smithsonian’s history—its 175th anniversary. As we commemorate this milestone, it is important to not only look back at where we have been, but also look ahead to what is on the horizon.

www.si.edu

https://youtu.be/SdEW3V7zr30

Image removed by sender.

Happy birthday wishes from the Museum on Main Street community across America!

youtu.be