If you haven’t had the chance to take this free webinar—it’s very helpful to learn more about light fastness testing! And it’s one of the few places where it can be done.

Mary

From: Sandra Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 9:08 AM
To: Ballard, Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Last Chance - Are you using the best xenon-arc testing parameters for your products?

Gain understanding of xenon-arc technology for more reliable weathering testing in this free seminar led by Atlas technical experts.

Are you using the best xenon-arc testing parameters for your products?

Xenon-arc testing

Online Seminar: Xenon-arc Technology and Weathering Applications

Xenon-arc instruments are the most widely used type of instruments in artificial weathering. Learn essential criteria and which are best suited for testing textiles, plastics, coatings and many other applications. Join our free seminar and start boosting the reliability of your test results.

16:00 UTC
18.00 CEST (Berlin)
12 pm EDT (New York)
11 am CDT (Chicago)

Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
1500 Bishop Court
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056 USA
Phone: +1-773-327-4520
Fax: +1-773-327-5787
Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.atlas-mts.com

Atlas would like to share valuable information with you via e-mail in the future. We will always treat your personal data with the utmost care, and therefore ask that you please provide your permission by clicking one of the links below and submitting your email address:

Yes, please, I´d like to hear about offers and services from Atlas.

No, thanks, I don´t want to hear about offers and services from Atlas.

Atlas Material Testing Technology GmbH, Vogelsbergstraße 22, Linsengericht-Altenhaßlau, Hessen 63589, Germany

Unsubscribe Manage preferences