External Email - Exercise Caution
My institution is looking into implementing RFID tags for artwork to track locations and aid with security. I know TMS supports barcodes, but does TMS support RFID?

If so,, I would also be interested in talking with anyone who has implemented RFID tags at their institution. I have worked with barcodes (in another CMS at another institution) but have not worked with RFID.

Thanks in advance!

Anna Goss
Registrar
Stark Museum of Art