External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Jennifer

Welcome!

Be sure to watch for the Grants Officers support group emails on Humbuzz where we discuss issues like yours, Caitlin and I are leads on it for this year.

You can spot our emails in the subject line containing "Grants Officers" or "GO Meetups."
~stacy

Stacy Hoshino
Director of Community Grants
Hawai’i Council for the Humanities