External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello,

We are exploring adding transcriptions of 18th century documents in our Objects module. We are leaning toward adding them in the Object Text Entry vs the Media Text Entry for ease of access/less clicks.

I was wondering if anyone has added document transcriptions into TMS and if so where did you put them and do you have any guidance/advice? It would be good to know about any failed attempts before we start on this project. We intend to follow the transcription guide provided by NARA for their Citizen Archivist program. Any additional help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Alison

Alison Anderson, MSLIS, DAS, CA (she/her)

Senior Processing Archivist

Harvard Planning Office

Property Information Resource Center

1350 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 585