External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello,

I delete the accounts of retiring employees, but before I do, I check their registered packages and queries and validate if they can be useful for other users. When I receive a request to deactivate an account, I am usually told if it is possible for the employee to come back (a contract worker, for example, who would only work at the Museum for a few months each year). In this case, I simply deactivate the account. Otherwise, I keep a spreadsheet in which I record the person's name, user name, main access group, date of account creation and deactivation, etc. And I have a screenshot of the general rights given to each user group.

Marie-Élaine

Musées de la civilisation

Marie-Élaine Mathieu, (elle) - T. 418 643-2158, poste 825
Technicienne en documentation
Direction des collections
MUSÉE DE LA CIVILISATION
16, rue de la Barricade, Québec (QC) G1K 8W9 Canada

mcq.org       Google Maps  Facebook  Twitter  Flickr  Youtube

Avis : Ce message est confidentiel et ne s’adresse qu’aux destinataires. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez le supprimer et nous en aviser.
Politique de confidentialité

�� Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement