External Email - Exercise Caution
Yes. We use it all the time remotely on iPad iPhone and Surface Pros

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2022, at 10:54 AM, Im, Caroline <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

External Email - Exercise Caution
Hello all,

Has anyone gotten TMS to work on their IPad/ tablet? Just a general feel-y question to see if anyone has been successful. We’re interested in having a quicker look up for our collections space.

Thanks!

Caroline Im
Database and Collections Administrator
MGMH

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: