Van: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> Namens Im, Caroline
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 februari 2022 16:54
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: ipad TMS

External Email - Exercise Caution
Hello all,

Has anyone gotten TMS to work on their IPad/ tablet? Just a general feel-y question to see if anyone has been successful. We're interested in having a quicker look up for our collections space.

Thanks!

Caroline Im
Database and Collections Administrator
MGMH

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: