From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Garton, Susan
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2022 10:21 AM
To: ListServ tmsusers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Thesaurus terms for constituents

Hi Jeff,

Below are NPG’s constituent term types. Let me know if you would like to see a drill-down for any categories. Our Cultural Affiliations” are a mish-mash of nationality and ethnicity, and Male, Female and Undetermined are the only terms available for Gender. We are currently discussing ways to incorporate identity data into TMS. So far, we have just a few relevant terms under Distinction, which is not ideal. I hope to hear more about your project at a future ArtCIS meeting.

Best,

Sue