From: Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Josephine Jones
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2022 12:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anyone have a site application they'd be willing to share?

External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello!

Here's the one we used in 2019 to good effect, updated with the 82" door requirement.

Hope this helps,

Josephine Jones

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org | 303.894.7951 x15

7935 E. Prentice Ave., Suite 450 | Greenwood Village, CO  80111

 Instagram  Facebook  Twitter  YouTube

Changing the Legacy of Race & Ethnicity: Conversations for One America

Cutting Edge Leadership on Facebook & YouTube

Register to hear Colorado Book Awards finalists read!