From: Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kyle Warmack
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2022 8:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anyone have a site application they'd be willing to share?

External Email - Exercise Caution

Erin,

Attached is WV Humanities' application from 2020 (Crossroads is at our next-to-last host site as we speak). This is my first tour, so I modified the application used by my predecessor, Mark Payne, who managed four or five different MoMS tours in his 17 years with our Council. Hope it helps!

Kyle

Kyle Warmack

Program Officer

West Virginia Humanities Council