External Email - Exercise Caution

Good morning, everyone!

I hope this message finds all of you well.
We here at the South Dakota Humanities Council (SDHC) are preparing for the launch of our Crossroads tour later this year, and I’m hoping you all can assist us with some much-needed guidance.
We are seeking to provide SDHC grant funding to our participating Crossroads venues to assist them in covering the costs of their individual exhibitions, but we’re a bit stumped on what the application for those grant funds could/should look like. Do any of you have some information or a sample funding application you’d be willing to share?
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration! It is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Stacy Chidaushe

Program Assistant

South Dakota Humanities Council

1215 Trail Ridge Rd, Ste A | Brookings, SD 57006

sdhumanities.org |sdbookfestival.com  | Donate

Celebrating 50 Years of the South Dakota Story