External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello

Would you please change my contact information  - removing  [log in to unmask] and adding  [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much

Heather Pigat

Heather Darling Pigat

Collections Manager

Art Museum University of Toronto

15 King’s College Circle

Toronto ON M5S 3H7

Desk 416 946 7090
Cell 416 407 2653

I wish to acknowledge this land on which the University of Toronto operates. For thousands of years it has been the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca, and the Mississaugas of the Credit. Today, this meeting place is still the home to many Indigenous people from across Turtle Island and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on this land.