Hi all, Question about how you record state and edition information... I understand that if the object were impression 12 in an edition of 50, that information (12/50) would go into the Edition field. If the object were the second state of three states, that information (2:3) would go into the State field. If the object were the second state of three states and we know all the in-edition info (edition of 50) and out-of-edition info beyond that which relates to the specific object we have (+3 AP, +2 HC, +3 CTP, etc.), where would you put that information (aside from the 2:3 state info into the State field)? Do you include the rest of that information (Edition of 50 +3 AP, +2 HC, +3 CTP) in the Edition field, make mention of it in a different field in TMS, or some other solution? AARON ZALONIS ASSISTANT REGISTRAR / DATABASE MANAGER NASHER MUSEUM OF ART AT DUKE UNIVERSITY box 90732 durham nc 27708-0732 To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email: