Hi, all, I'm curious how everyone the PurposeProject and the Type fields in the Move Assistant. We have a bunch of choices in the Purpose field (Conservation Location, Exhibit Location, Inter Campus Loan, Loan Location, Packing, Permanent Location, Release/Return to owner, Storage, etc.) though they were set up long ago and probably aren't getting used much these days.

Regarding Project -we've never used it. I have a few ideas of how it could be used in conjunction with Container Number, but would love to hear others' real world experiences. Same with Type -we've never used it, but curious to know how you use it.

All best,

Aaron

AARON ZALONIS

ASSISTANT REGISTRAR / DATABASE MANAGER