Hi everyone.

The SI has been experiencing issues on our TMS database servers with increasing frequency this week and OCIO needs to address it with a software update this afternoon starting at 3 p.m.

All users should log out of TMS by 3 p.m.  Once the update is finished, they will then reboot the server.  I will send an email letting you know when you are clear to log back in.

Thank you, especially on such short notice.

Natalie