External Email - Exercise Caution
Good morning all,

Without using tools available only to the system administrator, is there a way to remove multiple media records from an object record at the same time? I have a number of records from which I need to remove a large number of media records (but I don't want to delete these media from the database). Removing the media one by one would be very time consuming given the number of records involved.

I appreciate any advice you can provide!

Thanks,
Anna Goss
Registrar
Stark Museum of Art