Hi, all,

In the Object Module -> Move Assistant, we can move an object into a container. In the Shipping Module -> Steps -> Crating & Loading, we can also move an object into a container. However, it looks like we have the ability to move an object so that it simultaneously occupies two different containers, if I mistakenly use both modules for the same object.

Example: I move Object_123 into Container_A via the Move Assistant. Immediately after doing that, I can then go into the Shipping Module, create a shipment and use the Steps -> Crating & Loading utility to add Object_123 into Container_B. TMS doesn't throw up any warnings saying "Hey! You're trying to move an object into a crate that is already in a crate!". Has anyone ever run into this? Has it ever caused anyone problems?

Further clarification: in this made-up example, Containers_A and _B both share the same container project (assuming that makes a difference) and both crates are listed as "active".

Aaron Zalonis

Data Manager

NASHER MUSEUM OF ART AT DUKE UNIVERSITY

box 90732  durham nc 27708-0732